Monday, April 26, 2010

Reflection on the Inquiry

I started this project a while back and I knew that this project would be something that was important and close to my heart. I was very interested in way to use the different technologies but I never thought that I would learn this much about my topic. I chose to research how technology can aid students with an autism spectrum disorder. It was great to read about the different ways that technology has been used to help these students and it was interesting to learn the creative ways that they thought could help them learn. I believe I spent a lot of time on this project. I worked very hard because it was important to me, we talk about in a lot of our classes that we need to make learning and teaching relevant to students because they will be more motivated to complete the project with more effort. This is the way I felt about this project. I learned so much about different ways that technology can be used to help students with autism. It was a very meaningful project and I intend on using the resources in the future. I also enjoyed looking at a few other inquiry projects because they were very informative and interesting. I think that this is a very important part of our technology class and I believe that it was very worthwhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment