Thursday, January 7, 2010

What I have Learned in this class so far

In class today I learned a lot about incorporating different technologies in my future classroom. Usually when I think of technology I only think of computers. I have not really thought of all of the different technologies that are possible for use in our classrooms. I have learned some of the importance of using different technology in the classroom. I have also learned how to use different technologies such as digital autobiography, and blogging. I have not used blogging in the past and I now know how to use this tool. I also learned about social bookmarking. I can see the benefits already of using this tool. I will use this tool in the future as well as for this class to build my different resources to use in the classroom. I have also seen the impact that technology has on our students in the classroom because they are growing up in this technological world. It is our responsibility as teachers to make learning relevant for our students and I learned today that technology is important to our student's learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment