Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Some resources I found to support the use of a PLE

This first resource is about a college student that I can relate to, the student needs an outlet to express his beliefs, knowledge and ideas and through the use of PLE he can do so. At the bottom of this website there are some more links to youtube videos and other resources that I also found to be useful. The first link at the bottom is a video about why you should use a PLN, which seems pretty similar. These links made it a little more clear about why I should use it in my classroom and how to use it in my classroom. Under the first link is the link to the Podcast on Youtube. If you go to the first link it has other links as well such as a PDF file on why we should use a PLE that I found particularly helpful. I hope you enjoy the links!

Help students expand learning beyond the classroom.


Podcast on PLN

No comments:

Post a Comment